Wednesday, December 02, 2009

The Local Hero

Folks I am scribeD .....here to tell a story, the story of....my master.....the local hero......


There isn't any skill that he can't master
bet if you can find one who can do it any faster
we tricks, lie in his bag - choked and forlorn
waiting for anyone to put some sense into the moron.
'Let us out' - we yelled all day and all night to no avail
he simply doesn't care to take it to the next level.


Then one day....There came a magician.....

The performance lived upto the ballyhoo
The buidings danced as the trees sang rooba roo
As the news flew to our abode
SpellD, my friend, urged
Master! please take the floor
In his hands was a guitar,
and spat came the reply
Nay! Nay!
'am busy wooing the girl next door.


Back he came to us, spellD
dejected and forsaken
he bade farewell as we waited
for someone to put sense into the moron.


Hope never dies and it was songbirdD's turn...


Careful not to be noticed, out he ventured
and without mincing words, to the master he told
Countless songs you churned
for the pretty damsel,
why not show it to the world
and take it to the next level
Master said to him, his eyes full of scorn
I need no worlds' sanction.

He left us, songbirdD,
visibly shattered and torn
helpless and confused, we waited
for someone to put sense into the moron


The saga continued and more friends left.....

one morning I woke up to find myself alone
I was the most loyal, all others have gone.
I told myself,Loyal I would stay,by leaving
favor I would do, by revealing
of the pest, that invaded his mind
with fervor and zest, to the whole mankind
Hoping to return, to the place I had adorn
when one of you would put some sense back in the moron.

No comments: