Wednesday, December 02, 2009

To the Unknown.....

(na na na naa.. na na na naa naa na)
To a distant land, to the unknown waters
I made up my mind and nothing else matters.
As the journey nears, there is nothing I fear
but for the sight of my mom, shedding a tear

(chorus)
To the unknown I fly, unknown I fly, unknown, to the unknown.
To the unknown I fly, unknown I fly, unknown.

(na na na naa.. na na na naa naa na)
On a rough sea and in the dark
armed with a high spirit,I, on a journey embark.
There is nothing I fear, for I know for sure
I have my friend in whom, I can take refuge.

(chorus)
To the unknown I sail, unknown I sail, unknown, to the unknown.
To the unknown I sail, unknown I sail, unknown.

(read out)
On a lonely hill, or the eeriness of the jungle
There's no looking back, as I set out to live a dream,
both mine and my fathers.
I know I will reach there for sure, for sure!!!!!!
(readout ends)

(chorus)
Through the unkown I walk, unknown I walk, unknown, through the unknown
Through the unkown I walk, unknown I walk, unknown.

2 comments:

Pallavi said...

This is brilliant, its yours ? i mean, you wrote it ?

Jugash said...

Yes I did , thanks :)